We are hosting an AP Public Conference on December 1, and Cohort 1 STEM teachers only can attend at no charge (the regular fee is $205). Here are the details:
- Date: Dec 1, 2012
- Address: Walter G. O’Connell Copiague High School
1100 Dixon Avenue
Copiague , NY 11726
- Registration: Starts at 7:30 AM, STEM teachers will register on-site and indicate NY STEM on their registration to avoid being charged
- Workshop Start Time: 8:30 AM
End Time: 3:30 PM
- STEM Subjects Offered:
– AP Biology: Transitioning to Inquiry-Based Labs
– Calculus AB and BC (combined)
– Computer Science A
– Environmental Science
This is a chance to learn valuable strategies for classroom success and earn CEUs and six hours of PD toward your year-two 20 hour STEM commitment. Please take advantage of this opportunity!
This is just a reminder for those of you that registered to attend the Professional Development for Advanced Coursework in STEM workshops this week at either Harry Truman High School or Fordam University.
If you missed today, you can still attend tomorrow, November 6th and Wednesday, November 7th!
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to become a leader in your school who will be trained in up-to-date, research-based strategies for improving student performance. Make sure that your school is represented in the Professional Development STEM Coursework program.